Monday, July 6, 2009

Teacher Thank Yous

These were our Teacher Appreciation gifts that my kids took in to school. They were so simple, yet the teachers loved them. We sent these in for all the teachers and assistants that my kids had this year.


I used some old DSP cardstock that I had from an old scrappin kit. We sent the pieces through the Big Shot using the Pillow Box die. I love this die as there are many uses for it. (We have a cool project for back to school that we are planning on doing). We used sticky strip along the box seal as it holds best for these. Then stuffed them with some chocolate minatures. Punched out a thank you with the square scallop, added a gold eyelet, some gold cord, and tied ribbon around it. A simple recipe for a quick thank you. Would make great party favors, or a trinket box for smaller gifts.
Have a great day, and let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: