Friday, July 10, 2009

A little Somethin!

This card I put together for no reason at all other than to try out the scallop border and try to play with some color combos that I don't usually use. I have since learned the technique and layering Ha, ha, ha! So coming cards using this will look much better! LOL. Not typical colors for me to use, and don't know that I would use them again....but I thought I would share :0)

Recipe: The set is a retired hostess set, A Little Somethin', Itty Bitty Basics (currently available). Cardstock used: Kiwi kiss, regal rose, rose red, basic gray, and vanilla. Tools: corner rounder, scallop edge punch, regal rose S&W marker.

Enjoy! Have a great day, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

Hey Carol! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you about the calender page. I used two square punches to make the days of the week. One is 1 1/2 inches and the other is 1 1/4 inches. I'm working on a video tutorial so hopefully that will be up soon!
BTW- your card is adorable and who needs an excuse to me a card anyways? :-)
Hugs from Morocco!