Monday, July 13, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly!

Wouldn't we all like to be able to fly away on occasion hee hee hee! People make a difference in our lives everyday, make sure you tell them....even if it a, "hey! you're in my thoughts!"

I think you know how I did this one, but I'll give a quick run down LOL! Stamped the flat butterfly image in yoyo yellow and two stepped the dotted outline in glorious green. Then stamped the one person...in glorious green following the butterfly :0) I stamped a the "thank you on the lower right corner of the card (can't remember what set its from ;{) oops!) I scallop edged the glorious green CS, then layered the whisper white cs on top. Then adhered it to the card. Then I used the signo gel pen and added the accent to the glorious green.

Enjoy! If you have any questions, please let me know!

Recipe: Flight of the butterfly stamp set, Yoyo yellow, glorious green, and whisper white CS, yoyo yellow, glorious green classic ink. scallop edge punch, signo gel pen.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Cute!!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added you to my reader! Keep in touch!!! (That's an order! :-) xoxo~Laura