Thursday, July 9, 2009

God's Beauty!

I absolutely hate this set retired! It is such an awesome set. This is a card we made at stamp club last month (June) Can you guess what stamp set my hostess selected LOL! We also used the retiring in colors, which I am missing, but not as much as I thought I would as the new in colors have definetly gained my love hee hee hee!

Here we used a technique I had never tried for fear of the delicate nature of the paper. So I closed my eyes, took a breath, stamped the butterfly in pacific point on vellum (not the cardstock), and cut away. I even mangaged to cut it out well LOL! My club members were a little nervous as well, but when we were done, everyone was pleased and quite surprised how easy it was. And, how not so delicate the paper is. I think we'll use it more now.

Recipe: Gods Beauty Stamp Set, Pacific point cardstock, kiwi kiss cardstock, old olive 5/8" grossgrain ribbon, confetti white cardstock, pacific point classic ink, kiwi kiss classic ink, pink pirouette classic ink, soft subtles brads, stampin dimentionals, and mini glue dots.

Have a great day, and let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Very pretty, Carol!!

Hope you're having a great day!