Monday, January 19, 2009

Love You Much

This was a very fun peaceful card to make. Silly I know, but it was :0) Here's what I used!

Stamps: Love you much stamp set (113756; set of 6 -$25.95) Paper: Candy cane lane DSP 4" x 4-1/4", vanilla cs card (finished size), Pink Pirouette 2 - 3/4" x 2 1/2", confetti white 2 1/4" x 2 1/2", kiwi kiss 4 1/4" x 2". Ink: Riding hood red Classic Stamp Pad, Kiwi Kiss Classic Stamp Pad, Jet Black Staz-On. Stampin’ Up! Accessories: Snail Adhesive, 3 hearts punch, glue pen, dazzling diamond glitter, blender pens, scallop edge punch, 1/16" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, and paper snips.

On the confetti white, I stamped the Love stamp (omit the flower) in Black Staz-on. Then using my ink pad lids picked up color with my blender pen and added color to the image. I then punched out just the little heart from the DSP and attached where flower was. I then used my glue pen and went over the letters and covered with daz. diamonds. I adhered the confetti on pink piroutte. I attached the DSP to the card front and adhered my image with stampin dimensionals. I then stamped the hearts in kiwi kiss on kiwi kiss and used the scallop edge. I then used the 1/16" circle and punched each scallop and attached to the bottom of the card. Have fun and I hope this is some inspiration to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card - and of course I LOVE the glitter!! :)