Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friend to Friend

Stamps: Love you much stamp set (available with the new catalog; set of 6 -$25.95) Paper: Riding Hood Red: 2-1/8" x 5-1/2", Candy cane lane DSP 2-1/8" x 5-1/2", vanilla cs card (finished size), & scrap vanilla cs Ink: Riding hood red Classic Stamp Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad Stampin’ Up! Accessories: Snail Adhesive, 1/4" chocolate chip grossgrain ribbon, designer label punch, vanilla hodge podge, and paper snips.

First I stamped the hearts from Love you much in Choc chip on DSP, stamped the verse "friend to friend" in choc chip on the riding hood red cs. Stamp the love birds in riding hood red on vanilla cs scrap, punch with designer label punch and insert into vanilla hodgepodge. I then threaded the choc chip 1/4" ribbon in holes in hodgepodge under the back and up in second hole. Adhere both ends of the ribbon to the back side of the riding hood red cs. I attached the close to cocoa DSP first, then the riding hood red.
Enjoy, I hope you are inspired :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I like how you stamped on the DSP. I always like how that looks and think, "oh, I'm going to do that!" and then I never do it! I don't know why? :) Great card though, Carol!!