Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thanks I Needed That....

This card was super easy, and super fun! It seems really bright and uplifting to me as well!

First I randomly stamped the flower from Holiday blitz in pixie pink on the pixie pink base card. Then I stamp the bird image from Fun & Fast Notes in black stazon on water color paper. Using my S&W markers, I outlined the images I wanted to color, then blended the color around with the blender pens. Using the 1/16" circle punch I punched a small hole in the middle of the flower and attached a small pink circle fire brad. Then using the cutter kit distresser, I distressed the edges on the watercolor paper and the ballet blue cs. I attached the layers and adhered it to the card. Like I said...super easy, super fun!

Have a great day, if you have any questions please let me know.

Recipe:
Fun & Fast Notes stamp set, Holiday Blitz stamp set, cutter kit, circle fire brads, pixie pink, ballet blue, and glorious green S&W markers, pixie pink classic stamp pad, pixie pink cs, ballet blue cs, water color paper, 1/16" circle punch, blender pens, black stazon.

No comments: