Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Friend Strengthens You

The picture of this card didn't come out very well. But the sentiment was enough.

I have found in the last 7 months that all of my strength has come through my friends and family. This was a card we did for a fundraiser for Relay for Life, and I made several extras afterwards. As I said...it was the sentiment.

I stamped the sentiment from Gods Blessings in rose red where I wanted it first, then stamped petal images off the paper on all four corners to layer around the sentiment. Then on the lower corner I stamped the center flower image on the card, then one on a scrap and punched it out with the 1" circle punch, then added it to the card with a dimensional. Very quick, very basic....but clearly makes a point! If you wanted to add some pizazz to it....add some glitter :0)

Enjoy, and if you have any questions please let me know.

Recipe: Pick a petal stamp set, Gods Blessing stamp set. Apricot Appeal classic ink, rose red classic ink, 1" circle punch, stampin dimensionals.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Fabulous card, and that is a great sentiment!!