Friday, July 24, 2009

Razzleberry Thinking of You!

Can we just say I really love the fact that I am trying to get into DSP! I never really got into using DSP on my cards. I don't know why, but I was always of the mind frame - stamp my images, backgrounds and all! Well hello, let me tell you. If you've thought like that - go out on a line - try the paper LOL! I am having a great time playing with it!

So as much as I would like to claim this idea for my own, I am not so talented LOL! I was reading my July issue of Stampin Success, for those of you who are not demonstrators this is a magazine that Stampin Up sends to us full of ideas, and updates, and all the up coming news. It is a great wealth of information. Any how, as I hid away from my chaos of a household for the 5 minutes at a time I can escape, I was flipping through my issue and came across a feature article on a fabulous demonstrator. Her name is Mary Fish and I've been able to follow her blog and get inspired tremendously. After reading her article and seeing her samples. I had to try them on my own. So as I said, as beautiful as this card is, I can only give the credit and a huge thank you for the inspiration to Mary.

Recipe: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, rich razzleberry, dusty durango, crushed curry, and whisper white card stock, Big Shot, SU Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, 1/2" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch, corner rounder punch, linen thread, 3/8" white taffeta ribbon.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

You always put the yummiest colors together! LOVE IT!