Friday, November 7, 2008

Simple Hello

Hey! I haven't fallen off the face of earth, just super busy as always. Have had time to take a couple pics, and actually spent yesterday cutting for 80 cards....I have a stamp and stack this weekend and was please how well Zachary (3) cooperated and let Mommy cut paper ALL day LOL!



This is one of the latest cards I have made. Very simple, very basic...but I love it!

I used Pink Pirouette CS to start!
Stamp Sets:
Itty Bitty Background
Cute and Curly Label & Punch
Bitty Basic Hostess set.

I stamped the speckled background in pink pirouette, then the butterflies in regal rose. I embossed the label with SU silver emboss powder on the silver CS for the faux metal look ( I like it :0) and punched it out with the curly label punch (one of my favorites) Put on a loop of 5/8 " Regal Rose ribbon and popped it on with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the hello a little sideways, but that just fits life right now. Enjoy the card and hope it gives you some inspiration!

No comments: