Monday, November 10, 2008

My Dear & Kind Friend!


A fun and easy fall card I think can go to anyone male or female! And depending on the occasion will make for the selection of greeting on the inside.
Stamps: All Holidays (109397; set of 12 $31.95), Bitty Basics (111606; set of 10 Level 1 Hostess)
Paper: Baja Breeze: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (finished size), Night of Navy: 3" x 2-1/4", Whisper White: 2-1/4" x 2"
Ink: Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad, Versa Mark Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories: Flower Fusion, Gold Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Scallop Edge Punch

I stamped the flower in versamark randomly on the Baja Breeze CS, this pulls the color without a full color bold image. It creates more of a water mark and will work with most of the CS colors (hint: it does work better on the medium colors). I stamped the verse in Night of Navy on Whisper white, cut night of navy cs 1/2 longer on side and punched with Scallop edge punch. Assembled 3 flowers from flower fusion, put them together with a brad and assembled the card. Even though the flowers are already raised, I attached them with a stampin dimensional to give them a little more lift!

I hope you enjoy the card today. I do have more to take pictures of and will try to get to it today LOL! We'll see what wrench comes my way, but also have the cards finished from my Christmas card stamp and stack which I will post shortly! Have a great day, and create something beautiful :0)

1 comment:

Bec Ross said...

Ooh, we just got the flower fusion over here this month! I like the way you've layered them together. I haven't even had a chance to play with mine yet!

Bec.