Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!!!


It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!!! Atleast around here! I am so excited....Some of my new stamp sets came in yesterday from SU, and OMG! I forgot they were die cut......so wonderfully easy to put together....and last night in about 10 minutes (about 5 of it ohing and ahing) I put together my two new sets and sat down and put together my ideas!


I am doing two shows in the next few weeks and I can't wait! My dear friend Rita and I are doing a craft show in the middle of September and crammed our ideas yesterday. And I am so extemely excited I almost can't contain myself......but come on winter and Christmas! Last night when I finally went to bed alittle after 11pm, I still could not go to sleep........ideas were just a swirling! So I think from this point on, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
As soon as I have these all done......I will post pictures! Hee hee hee. But I can't start working till after the kid-os go home tonight! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your show!! What kind of ideas have you come up with?

Carol Yost said...

I will post them as soon as we are done with the projects. Rita and I have been working on our stuff the last two days, and we have a 8 hour day ahead of us tomorrow. Will post soon....I promise!

Maureen said...

Hurry up already! Get on with it. You are acting like a mom with a life. Now you have the cats stirring!! :-P

Carol Yost said...

Now you sound like my nagging mother! I'll post this weekend when I finish my part. Rita is so way ahead of me LOL!

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see! I wish I had 1/2 a minute to come see for myself!