Friday, August 17, 2007

Buttons and Brads and Eyelets Oh My!!!!


I sure do love our accessories! They really do just add that extra touch to the already perfect cards and projects we make. And so many times we focus on the girly girl! Well this one is totally boy......and I love this set, Ahoy Matey! This is the set I used to make Matthews birthday card too. I borrowed it from Rita......and absolutely fell in love with it. So, I'm sure that it will join the collection soon. The Ahoy Matey set, and a few of the new rhinestone brads, use your earthtones and you are set! Let me know what you need to order and I'll help ya gladly!


Enjoy this sample, I have to go and prepare more for my class this weekend. Yes......24 hours to go......time to start prepping LOL! You all know that is when I do my best work hee hee hee! I have a few spots left for Tuesday day and night, so if you haven't signed up yet.....give me a holler, I still have time to cut :P

No comments: