Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Backtrack to Father's Day!

I am still backtracking to get you guys caught up on all of the projects I have been working on for the past few months. Let's look at it this way, you can start now for next year and be one step ahead. Hee hee hee. Unlike me who is still putting it together as I walk out the door! Fathers Day has come and gone, but these are the cards we made!
Like in my previous post, again retired colors and stamp set.....but this is just a template for you to make a different card! Here we used a blue bayou card, with wild wasabi and groovy guava layers. Image stamped in chocolate chip, and the brads aren't really brads at all :0) They are faux brads made with SU Crystal effects. This is an awsome product with many uses. Let me know if you want to learn more, we can schedule a workshop. Now, my challenge to you. Change up the colors: Pacific point, kiwi kiss, and tangerine tango - what do ya think? Send me your pictures and I will post them. Have a wonderful day and create something fun :0)

No comments: