Monday, October 13, 2008

Back Track to Mother's Day!

Okay, okay, I have not fallen off the face of the earth! LOL, just super busy! For the next few days I will start letting you in on some of the things I have been working on over the past few months......yes, I said months. I wanted to make sure I catch you guys up. Also, it's that time of year where everyday could be something new on here. So keep checking back, and let me know what you think. Also, I've said this before. If you have something you've done, I'll post it here too, so let me see it!Back track to Mother's Day! Here I used a retired set, and colors, but change up the colors and the stamp set, change the sentiment to something fall or Christmas. And you have a new card. Super easy, super fun! So when you create your card, using this layout, let me see it. Have a great day!

No comments: