Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Day in the Life!!!!

Today, I got to spend some time with two really cool friends (who are also SU demonstrators). I have to say, it really is uplifting to talk about what we do and lean on one another for support and ideas. It helps refresh the soul when you are out of ideas or even low on encouragement. Today I was taught, and in return got to teach. That is what growing is I guess. I am so excited about where I am going with my business. Everyday I am watching it grow, and that makes me proud.

I spent the afternoon at the pool with the little ones, and besides Matthew being a natural born fish, Zachary has learned to have NO Fear jumping off the side. Scares me to death. Praise God for baby life suits. Now he floats LOL!

In the next few days I will try to start posting some pics. I have been working on some new samples with the new sets and am having fun figuring out what works and what doesn't. I am really really loving the in color. I need to start pulling away from them some so I don't neglect the other color families :-) It's becoming very easy. LOL By the way, notice the side bar colors - looks alot like wild wasabi and blue bayou ;-P

1 comment:

Her said...

Post pictures. I demand pictures of your card creations!
*smile*