Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Awards!

Okay, LOL now that I have finally figured out how to capture this picture, and create links on my blog ;o).....I have some awarding to do myself! My dear friend Jenny at Ramblings of Me gave me an award last week that I've been wanting to pass along! So drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Paper Pleasing Ideas

Bec's Stampin Space

These are just a few of my favorite sites that I get so much inspiration from. Stop by and give these ladies a shout! They work very hard at the projects and information they pass along with us fellow stampers and crafters! They are an inspirtation to me as I am sure they will be you too! Have a wonderful day!
*Side note, I have an annoucement......for later. I will post pics!

1 comment:

Bec Ross said...

Wow, thanks for passing this award along to me Carol! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to putting it up on my bog - am about to post it on there now but it will be hard to decide on 5 more blogs to nominate!

Bec.