Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Fall Card

A very simple and basic card - I seem to be doing this alot lately. Now I seen this on someone elses site but for the life of me can not find it again to give the credit, so if it was on your site, please let me know and I will add it here.

Stamps: Heard from the Heart (111644; set of 4 $22.95)
Paper: Sage Shadow: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (finished size), Old Olive: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", Always Artichoke: 3" x 3", Maine Blueberry DSP (6 - 1" squares)
Ink: Always Artichoke Stamp and Write Marker, Always Artichoke Classic Stamp Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories: Snail Adhesive

I took the 3 x 3 Always Artichoke and layed the 5 - 1" blocks from outside to in, then cut the last 1" block twice from corner to corner and layered them. I then used the Always Artichoke S&W marker and did a faux stitch around the quilt squares. I layered the Always Artichoke on the 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Old Olive and onto the Mellow Moss card. I stamped the Kindness sentiment from Heard from the heart in Always Artichoke. This could definetly be a good use for all the scrap DSP you have laying around, because you know we all hold on to our pieces that are left ;0) Hope you enjoy! and Happy stamping!

No comments: